Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So...it has taken me ages to name this blog. My two favourite choices were unavailable, namely 'ants in your pants' and 'easy peasy lemon squeezy' I wanted those because they are two of the things I used to say and joke about with my own children and I now use them a lot with the (great) bunch of children that I work with as a TEFL tutor.

So why did I chose 'up with the lark' - well, because I always am, up with the lark! Through choice I must admit - it's my quiet, peaceful, on-my-own part of the day and I love it. The rest of my day is always busy and hectic (wouldn't have it any other way) but early morning 6.00am onwards is for me (and my lesson planning, to do lists, studying(OU) etc) until the clock hits 10.15 and I head out to the gym.

Which it is now......

No comments:

Post a Comment